5 Reasons to Start Email Marketing
- January 13, 2020
- Posted by: useradmin
- Category: Owned Media
Did you know that email marketing is one of the most efficient and effective ways to gain new customers and increase your revenue?
That is correct and what the data shows. In fact, when you use our email marketing services you leave the guesswork to professionals which allows for faster and more targeted results.
Are you unsure whether or not this will be an effective way for you to gain customers?
Here are five ways of running an email marketing campaign will help you achieve your marketing goals:
- Email marketing increases your ROI – According to the DMA, every $1 spent on email marketing generated $38 in return. .
- Through email, you can reach the right people– Segment consumers or businesses by various demographics, firmographics, and geography.
- Email gives you measurable results—Use powerful analytics tools to optimize your campaigns.
- Email marketing increases brand awareness—Each time you send an email, you keep your brand top-of-mind with your customers, making it more likely that they’ll choose your company over your competitors.
- People prefer email communications—According to MarketingSherpa, email is the preferred source of business communication for 72 percent of consumers .
What are you waiting for? Start getting new customers today by starting an email marketing campaign.
Still not sure? Book an appointment with an IDMG staff member today!
1. “DMA National Client Email Report 2015.” Email Marketing Consultant | Emailmonday. N.p., n.d. Web. 22 Nov. 2016.
2. Content: MarketingSherpa, Design: Scott McDaniel, Code: Steve Beger, MECLABS. “Marketing Research Chart: How Do Customers Want to Communicate?” Marketing Research Chart: How Do Customers Want to Communicate? | MarketingSherpa. N.p., n.d. Web. 15 Nov. 2016.